National Legal Industry Council Roundtable, Orlando
March 26, 2018
Join NGLCC's National Legal Industry Council for our first event in Orlando, focused on growing partnerships with legal industry LGBTBEs and exploring opportunities with the firms and corporations in the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce to:
- Grow your firm or business with new contracts
- Recruit top talent and find new external contractors
- Achieve D&I goals and the highest possible HRC score
Learn more about the NLIC at www.nglcc.org/LegalIndustry
DATE: Monday, March 26, 2018
TIME: 2:00pm- 6:00pm EST (Tentative)
WHERE: Akerman LLP | 420 Orange Ave. | Orlando, FL
WHO: NGLCC and our hosts at Akerman LLP invite:
- NGLCC National Legal Partner firms
- LGBTBE Certified law firms and legal services providers
- Florida-based LGBT attorneys and legal service providers
- NGLCC Corporate Partner in-house counsel
- MBA Orlando (2017 NGLCC Chamber of the Year) members
A full agenda, roster of speakers, and attending firms/counsel will be announced soon. Any questions? Email NGLCC's Senior VP Jonathan Lovitz at [email protected].
Help Us Help You Get More Clients By Filling Out Your MY.NGLCC Profile Today!
The start of a new year is the perfect time to get a jump on new business opportunities for your business! Help the NGLCC Supplier Diversity and NLIC teams help you find the most connections by making sure we have the most up-to-date info:
1) Confirm that your my.nglcc.org Certified LGBTBE profile has:
- The right email and phone number to send opportunities your way
- All of your capabilities, certifications, and practice areas
- A sales pitch for your business in your profile, using links to video, photos, and any awards you've won over the years
2) Update your profile with NGLCC Corporate Partners you'd most like to do business with so you're already in their system and can be found as an LGBTBE. Click here to see our list of partners and be sure to register in their specific supplier diversity or vendor portals.
Have any questions about your certification or need some help? Ask us at [email protected]
This is event is sponsored by NGLCC National Legal Partner AKERMAN LLP.
As a National Legal Partner, a law firm may participate in the NGLCC Supplier Diversity Initiative in addition to receiving membership benefits created specifically for the legal industry. National Legal Partners receive representation on the NGLCC's Corporate Advisory Council, alongside all other NGLCC Corporate Partners, to address topics at the intersection of corporate needs and the LGBT business community.
In addition, NGLCC National Legal Partners enjoy significant visibility as a partner of the NGLCC and the LGBT business community through regular communication efforts and highly active networking events across the country.
Our current NGLCC National Legal Partners include:
Dai & Associates
Meyer, Unkovich, Scott LLP
Several of the nation's largest law firms are exploring becoming NGLCC National Legal Partners and moving the needle for LGBT inclusion and opportunity. Do you know a firm that should join us? Contact us at [email protected]