NGLCC has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its impacts on our LGBT business network and community of corporate, government, and nonprofit partners. Unfortunately, the 2020 NGLCC International Business & Leadership Conference will not take place this summer. This was not an easy choice for us to make, but it is the right choice for the safety, security, and well-being of all NGLCC stakeholders.
Frequently Asked Questions:
WHAT DO I DO FOR REFUNDS/DONATIONS? All registered attendees will have the option to defer their registration to the November event, defer to the 2021 NGLCC International Business & Leadership Conference in Fort Lauderdale, request a full refund, or donate their registration fees to NGLCC.
- For refunds please use this link
- To donate your registration in support of NGLCC’s programs benefitting LGBT-owned small businesses and affiliate chambers use this link
- To move your registration to next year’s International Business and Leadership Conference in Fort Lauderdale, FL taking place August 11 - 13, 2021 for this year's cost use this link
DO I NEED TO CANCEL MY HOTEL ROOMS? All rooms reserved in the NGLCC hotel block at the Bellagio Las Vegas will be automatically canceled with no cancellation fees. No action is needed on your part.
WHAT IS AHEAD FOR NGLCC PROGRAMMING? In no way will this cancelation impede NGLCC’s mission— and we will always continue to work for you and our communities. That includes pivoting to digital and virtual resources. Keep checking NGLCC's website, social media, and these emails for invitations to:
· NGLCC Webinar Wednesday courses and trainings presented by top NGLCC suppliers and corporate thought leaders
· NGLCC’s LGBT Sip & Pitch Fridays, our highly-successful pitch practice program and curated community conversations
· Ongoing small business resource sharing through the NGLCC COVID-19 Resource Hub for the LGBT Business Community
· Online matchmakers, both B2B and corporate, bringing suppliers and partners together to keep business flowing
· Much, much more to help our businesses and community stay strong and ready for the year ahead
Thank you for your understanding as we all work together to ensure the health and safety of all of our stakeholders. We're all in this together, and we-- as a community-- can get through anything. We hope to see you on our screens at upcoming virtual programs until we’re, hopefully, celebrating in person this fall.