To build an inclusive global economy in which LGBT entrepreneurs are free to trade, develop, and succeed.
NGLCC is the business voice of the LGBT community and the largest global not-for-profit advocacy organization dedicated to expanding economic opportunities and advancements for LGBT people.
NGLCC Global™, a division of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, promotes the growth of small businesses and provides the quickest and most effective path to broad-based economic advancement and empowerment of the global LGBT community. Through a variety of resources, we connect LGBT-owned and -allied companies, multinational corporations, and international affiliate chamber leaders and members.
NGLCC Global is also proud to be a key collaborator of the United States Agency for International Development’s (USAID) LGBT Global Development Partnership. This comprehensive, public-private partnership promotes LGBT equality in developing and emerging markets via economic empowerment. Through the partnership, NGLCC Global creates new LGBT chambers, identifies LGBT entrepreneurs, and grows LGBT-owned enterprises.
How Can You Get Involved?
Get Registered as an International LGBT Supplier
NGLCC Global is working to identify businesses outside the United States that are majority-owned by lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) entrepreneurs and help them become suppliers to U.S. multinational corporations, in-country companies, government agencies, as well as U.S. based certified LGBT Business Enterprises® (LGBTBEs) and each other. Learn more in English or Spanish.
- To apply for registration as a Registered International LGBT Supplier, please fill out this application.
- LGBT-owned businesses in the United States should become certified as a part of the NGLCC Supplier Diversity Initiative.
- LGBT-owned businesses in Canada should become certified as part of the Canadian Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce's LGBT Supplier Diversity Program.
Attend an international event
NGLCC Global and its network of international affiliates invite you to join us for business networking and education events, including:
- Trade Missions: Every two years, NGLCC organizes a bilateral trade mission with an affiliate chamber. In 2010, NGLCC led a business and cultural exchange to Argentina; in 2012, NGLCC sent the first U.S. Government-certified LGBT Trade Mission to Colombia; and in 2014 NGLCC organized a U.S. Government-certified LGBT Trade Mission to Mexico.
- LGBT Summit of Americas: NGLCC convenes international LGBT chamber leaders for its signature LGBT Summit of the Americas to discuss global business strategies and international trade.
Information about future events will be available at nglcc.org/events.
Join an NGLCC International Affiliate
NGLCC Global works with a growing network of LGBT business organizations around the world. Click here to view a list of NGLCC’s international affiliates.
If you represent an LGBT business organization and would like to become an international affiliate chamber of the NGLCC, contact NGLCC at 1-202-234-9181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.