NGLCC x JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Educational Courses from Chase for Business
We’re partnering with JPMorgan Chase & Co. to offer free Chase for Business educational courses designed to help LGBT+ entrepreneurs grow and scale their businesses. From navigating your cash flow to marketing in a digital world, these guided sessions focus on addressing immediate and long-term financial needs and building resiliency.
How to fuel the growth of your business, including topics such as:
• Understanding the different capital options for your business
• Determining what financial data is important
• Recognizing your credit options
• Confirming when your business needs to borrow
How to use cash flow to maximize your business’s success:
- Visualizing a year of cash inflows and outflows to identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyzing your inventory and vendor relationships to decrease unnecessary expenses
- Communicating with customers to effectively collect payments and broaden your base
- Navigating slow times in your sales cycle throughout the year
How to get noticed and build community online:
- Position your business to stand out in a saturated marketplace
- Integrate effective strategies for targeting your core audience
- Maximize your digital reach across your website, mobile apps, social media
- Plan, measure, and optimize the impact of your digital marketing
Certify Your Business as an LGBTBE
We’re also helping certify 100 LGBT+ business enterprises with JPMorgan Chase. Becoming certified as an LGBT Business Enterprise (LGBTBE) can open the door to new business growth opportunities. Learn how to get your NGLCC Affiliate Chamber membership and LGBTBE Certification fees sponsored by JPMorgan Chase here.
For informational/educational purposes only: The views expressed in this educational website and associated resources may differ from those of other employees and departments of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Views and strategies described may not be appropriate for everyone and are not intended as specific advice/recommendation for any individual. Information has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but JPMorgan Chase & Co. or its affiliated and/or subsidiaries do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. You should carefully consider your needs and objectives before making any decisions and consult the appropriate professional(s). Outlooks and past performance are not guarantees of future results.