Communities of Color Initiative (CoCi)
The mission of the NGLCC Communities of Color Initiative (CoCi) is to support the growth and success of minority LGBT-owned businesses through certification and business development by creating equal opportunities for the economic advancement and the empowerment of the minority LGBT business community.
In our work to support the minority Certified LGBT Business Enterprise® (Certified LGBTBE®) community, CoCi brings together business leaders from a range of industries to work together, share best practices, and foster success.
CoCi’s member businesses cross multiple diverse segments, industries and certifications. Support of the NGLCC CoCi offers your company an excellent opportunity to increase your engagement with these businesses and to enlarge your footprint within these diverse communities.
Benefits of Joining CoCi
- Join the CoCi network and network with other Certified LGBTBE® companies with NGLCC
- Participate in CoCi activities and events on the local and national level
- Access to CoCi’s business development web-series presented by fellow Certified LGBTBE® companies, corporate partners, and organizational allies of the NGLCC
Your support will allow NGLCC to:
- Book panelists, speakers, and venues
- Produce best-in-class educational and networking events that will advance our mission in supporting minority LGBT-owned businesses and their growth
- Create educational materials, curriculum and opportunities for CoCi member businesses
- Develop marketing materials to further grow the number of CoCi members and certified minority owned LGBTBE companies
For questions or to get involved, please reach out!