Construction & Related Services Council
Building a more inclusive economy, one Certified LGBTBE® at a time.
Diversity in the construction industry is such an essential priority that many of the nation’s largest firms and development companies now join over 1/3 of the Fortune 500 to actively include NGLCC Certified LGBTBE® construction and related industry companies when seeking diverse suppliers, talent, and innovative ideas to build a more inclusive economy. Let us help you meet your Tier I and Tier II contracting goals!
NCIC Goals for 2020 and Beyond
- Create new avenues of opportunity for contracting, consulting, partnerships and more for Certified LGBTBE® suppliers in construction, design, architecture, furnishing, infrastructure and the related industries and fields
- Increase the number of construction and related industry firms as both Certified LGBTBE® suppliers and as NGLCC corporate partners, and to establish local engagement opportunities for affiliate chambers
- Host multiple construction industry roundtables & matchmaking sessions in key cities with major public/private sector opportunities, including SF, NYC, Chicago, and more
- Represent the LGBT business community at a wide array of industry trade conferences and association meetings, educating attendees on the economic impact of Certified LGBTBE® suppliers and the importance of including them in supply chains
- Create educational collateral and expand corporate partner participation within the NGLCC & its affiliates by directly engaging construction agencies/prime suppliers, corporate facilities/physical plant decision makers, and supplier diversity teams to promote utilization of NGLCC certified construction and related industry professionals
Corporate Partners supporting the NGLCC’s Construction Industries Council include: