The NGLCC's National Legal Industry Council | Goals for 2017-2018:
- Create new avenues of opportunity for contracting, consulting, partnerships and more by opening membership of the NLIC to include all pro-LGBT law firms, certified LGBT businesses in the legal professions, and certification-eligible legal services providers
- Host multiple legal industry roundtables and share CLE & networking opportunities with all members nationwide
- Expand corporate partner participation and engagement opportunities within the NLIC by directly engaging in-house counsels and supplier diversity teams to utilize NGLCC certified legal professionals
- Increase the number of law firms as NGLCC corporate partners through the National Legal Partnership program
- Continue to develop relationship with NAMWOLF which now includes LGBTBE law firms in their diversity hiring and contracting opportunities
- Engage in educational and networking opportunities with legal service providers and firms that are members of other diverse certifying agencies such as WBENC and NMSDC
Interested in joining the NGLCC National Legal Industry Council or becoming a National Legal Partner? Contact Jonathan D. Lovitz, Senior Vice President, NGLCC at [email protected].
The National Legal Industry Council is co-chaired by:
Doris Bobadilla, Partner, Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins, Burr & Smith, A PLC
Rob Finkelstein, Partner, Finkelstein Platt LLP
NGLCC National Legal Partnership
An NGLCC corporate partnership designed specifically for law firms to maximize supplier diversity and D&I opportunities.
- Representation on the NGLCC's Corporate Advisory Council, alongside all other NGLCC Corporate Partners, to address topics at the intersection of corporate needs and the LGBT business community.
- Significant visibility as a partner of the NGLCC and the LGBT business community through regular communication efforts and highly active networking events across the country.
To learn more about the dues and benefits of National Legal Partnership, please contact Jonathan D. Lovitz, Senior Vice President at [email protected] or 954.695.5896.
Gold National Legal Partners
Silver National Legal Partners