As part of the NGLCC community, you're entitled to great discounts offered by various organizations and companies! Check back often for additional offers.
American Airlines is the official airline of the NGLCC.
Fly with a friend while you vacation with a partner! American Airlines and American Eagle have a long history of proudly serving the LGBT community. We invite you to take a look at these outstanding adventures in leisure and vacation travel to gay-welcoming destinations that open up new worlds of possibilities.
American Airlines is an experienced leader offering unique tour packages to the LGBT community. Customize your AA Vacation to meet your needs and budget with a wide range of hotels from tourist to luxury accommodations. Get the most value for your vacation dollars by combining air travel, hotel accomodations, and car rental. With American Airlines, you can also book a variety of optional features including airport transfers, sightseeing tours, shows and more before leaving home.
- Capital Pride in Washington D.C. on Saturday, June 11, with travel dates June 8–14
- Denver PrideFest in Denver on Sunday, June 19, with travel dates June 16–22
- Gay Pride Houston in Houston on Saturday, June 25, with travel dates June 22–28
- Chicago Pride in Chicago on Sunday, June 26, with travel dates June 23–29
- NYC Pride in New York City on Sunday, June 26, with travel dates June 23–29
- SF Pride in San Francisco on Sunday, June 26, with travel dates June 23–29
Save more. And get more for your business. Take advantage of special savings on UPS shipping: up to 26% on UPS on small package shipping and a minimum of 70% on freight shipping!
Along with the savings, you'll have the power of logistics on your side. You get outstanding reliability, greater speed, more services and innovative technology. UPS guarantees delivery of more packages around the world than anyone, and delivers more packages overnight on time in the US than any other carrier.
Simple shipping. Big savings. That's logistics.
Visit UPS to learn more or call 1-800-325-7000
NGLCC affiliate members and certified suppliers can join the FedEx Advantage Program to save
- up to 26% on select FedEx Express U.S. shipping,
- up to 15% on select FedEx Express international shipping, and
- up to 12% on FedEx Ground shipping.
- Plus your FedEx Office discounts are up to 20% on printing and copying and up to 10% on other production services, including binding, folding, collating, and stapling.
Regardless of how much you ship, the savings begin with your next shipment! Simply start shipping and start saving! There are no enrollment fees or shipping quotas associated with the FedEx Advantage Program for NGLCC supporters. Enrolling is easy. Create a new FedEx account or enroll your existing account in the program. Make sure to enter passcode JHWPYF06 or call 1-800-475-6708.
In addition to savings throughout the year, you now can register for My FedEx Rewards, a program that lets you earn gift cards and brand name merchandise when you ship or print. Join My FedEx Rewards for free at fedex.com/myfedexrewards.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers LGBT travelers, friends of the LGBT community and others specials and unique rewards that give you new ways to Go Out. Explore top destinations at a special value rate with the Stay Hilton. Go Out. package, which includes 10 percent off Best Available Rates, high-speed Internet access, double Hilton HHonors base points, late check-out where available and a one-year digital subscription to OUT magazine.
As a Hilton HHonors member, you earn points for every hotel stay at any of Hilton Worldwide’s 10 distinct brands. As your points increase, you receive a range of benefits and services that streamline your travel, reward you for your loyalty and give you the level of attention you deserve. With the Stay Hilton. Go Out. package, you receive double Hilton HHonors base points during each stay.
An innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties in the U.S./ Canada, Caribbean and Mexico, each Wyndham guest room includes the following amenities: coffeemaker, a choice of hypoallergenic pillows, shower massagers, complimentary weekday newspaper and upscale bath amenities. Most importantly, in 2007 we introduced our Wyndham Grand collection tier of hotels featuring 11 Corinthia hotels throughout Europe & Africa.
Travel Deals for Members: Members now save on rooms at over 6,000 participating hotels throughout the World.
As a member of the NGLCC you will receive an additional 10% off the 'Best Available Rate' at participating locations every time you travel. Give agent your special discount ID number 1000001829 at time of booking to receive discount.
Whether you are looking for an upscale hotel, an all-inclusive resort or something more cost-effective, we have the right hotel for you--and at the right price. Start saving now! Call our special member benefits hotline and reserve your room today at one of these fine hotels at 1-866-854-1604.
UCLA Anderson School of Management
UCLA Anderson School of Management ranks among the top-tier business schools in the world. An award-winning faculty renowned for research and teaching, highly selective admissions, successful alumni and world-class facilities combine to provide an extraordinary learning environment in the heart of Southern California.
Since 1954, UCLA's Executive Education programs have been expanding management horizons and actualizing leadership potential with programs that equip individuals to embrace innovation and drive sustainable growth throughout the enterprise. Program participants return to their organizations prepared to apply real-world insight and fact-driven decision-making so they can act as catalysts for both business and career transformation.
- NGLCC members save $500 on the LGBT Leadership Institute. This five-month engagement for LGBT corporate executives examines a range of leadership styles and suggests strategies and skills to develop effective leadership behaviors and prepare for executive responsibilities.
- NGLCC members receive 10% off the Management Development for Entrepreneurs Program. This UCLA executive education course enables entrepreneurs to develop essential management skills, strengthen their ability to manage effective and profitable organizations, and access the greater UCLA Anderson Alumni Network.