Join us to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with creative people who want to bring about social change through economic equality. NGLCC currently does not have any position openings at this time; however, please check back again soon as we update our site regularly.
NGLCC Fellowship Program
The NGLCC Fellowship Program offers stipend positions to graduate students looking for part-time to full-time work while pursuing their studies. NGLCC currently does not have any openings for fellowships, but we update our site regularly. Please check back again soon.
We offer fellowships in the following areas:
- Corporate Relations
- Supplier Diversity
NGLCC Corporate Partner Integrity Staffing Solutions is the NGLCC Fellowship Program Partner.
NGLCC Internship Program
The NGLCC Internship Program is designed for undergraduate students looking to collect real-world work experience. NGLCC accepts interns on a rolling basis. Interns are expected to work with every department within NGLCC to get a sense of their entire organization and expand their learning opportunities. Applications are available here. Please note that the application process for Summer 2017 internships is closed.
- Affiliate Relations, External Affairs, Advocacy, & Policy
- Corporate Relations & Supplier Diversity
- Digital Media & Communications
- Meetings & Events
- NGLCC Global
While working at the NGLCC, the intern will assist with:
- Assist in drafting correspondence to an international/national audience (key stakeholders, affiliates, constituents, press)
- Participate in webinars and education events on behalf of NGLCC
- Attend external meetings on behalf of NGLCC
- Research and monitor current affairs as they relate to global LGBT rights
- Any and all events that NGLCC will be hosting
- Office administration (answering phones, preparing and collecting packages)
- Enrollment in an accredited college or university
- Ability to take initiative and work alone when needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Willingness to learn about and become engaged in a cutting-edge aspect of the LGBT movement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply, please e-mail your resume, cover letter, application, and a brief writing sample (approximately 2-3 pages), and hours of availability to the Internship Program Coordinator at [email protected].
NGLCC provides internships on a semester basis – if your school uses a different time format, contact us, and we will discuss further provisions. Please indicate whether you are eligible to receive academic credit for your internship.