We’re partnering with JPMorgan Chase & Co. to offer free Chase for Business educational courses designed to help LGBT+ entrepreneurs grow and scale their businesses. From navigating your cash flow to marketing in a digital world, these guided sessions focus on addressing immediate and long-term financial needs and building resiliency.
Join us on Thursday, February 9 at 1pm ET for Session 4: Windows of Opportunity. The session will cover how to discover capital and networking opportunities:
- Define supplier diversity and apply those findings to your business
- Stand out during the procurement stage and navigate the challenges of government contracting
- Access corporate supplier diversity programs for future partnerships
- Plan for certification – and use it to your advantage
- Nurture your relationships with government organizations and corporate businesses