Get Registered as an International LGBTI Supplier
NGLCC Global is working to identify businesses outside the United States that are majority-owned by LGBTI entrepreneurs and help them become suppliers to U.S. multinational corporations, in-country companies, government agencies, as well as U.S. based Certified LGBT Business Enterprise® (Certified LGBTBE®) companies and each other. Learn more in English or Spanish.
To apply for registration as a Registered International LGBTI Supplier, please click here.
LGBT-owned businesses in the United States should become certified as a part of the NGLCC Supplier Diversity Initiative.
LGBT-owned businesses in Canada should become certified as part of the Canadian Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce's LGBT Supplier Diversity Program.
Attend an NGLCC Global Event
Each year, NGLCC Global convenes global leaders, LGBTI Chambers of Commerce and business networks, economic development and human rights experts, governments, and the private sector to cultivate a more socially and economically inclusive world. Global LGBTI Business Week provides a week of dynamic events that focus on sharing new thought leadership and existing best practices for global LGBTI economic empowerment, entrepreneurship, and development.
LGBTI Summit of the Americas: NGLCC convenes international LGBTI chamber leaders for its signature LGBTI Summit of the Americas to discuss global business strategies and international trade. NGLCC Global has held five Summits of the Americas in Bogotá, Colombia (2012); Mexico City, Mexico (2014); Lima, Peru (2015); Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (2016), and Toronto, Canada (2017).
Trade Missions: Every two years, NGLCC organizes a bilateral trade mission with an affiliate chamber. In 2010, NGLCC led a business and cultural exchange to Argentina; in 2012, NGLCC sent the first U.S. Government-certified LGBTI Trade Mission to Colombia; and in 2014 NGLCC organized a U.S. Government-certified LGBTI Trade Mission to Mexico.
Information about future events will be available at nglcc.org/events.
Join an NGLCC International Affiliate
We do not accept unsolicited applications to affiliate with the NGLCC Global Network. NGLCC Global works with a growing network of LGBTI Chambers of Commerce/Business Networks around the world through a model of engagement which is built on identifying leaders in countries outside of the United States and working with them to develop an LGBTI Chamber of Commerce/Business Network that is pertinent to their economic and social context. For more information on the NGLCC Global network, please email [email protected].
- Australia - Gay and Lesbian Organization of Business and Enterprise (GLOBE)
- Canada - Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC)
- Central & Eastern Europe - East Meets West
- Colombia - Cámara de Comerciantes LGBT de Colombia (CCLGBTco)
- Costa Rica - Cámara de Comercio Diversa Costa Rica (CCDCR)
- Dominican Republic - Cámara de Comercio LGBT de la República Dominicana (CCLGBTRD)
- Ecuador - Cámara LGBT de Comercio Ecuador
- India - RWS: India's Diverse Chamber of Commerce
- Italy - Italian GLBT Business Chamber
- Jamaica - Jamaican Association of Diverse Businesses
- Mexico - Federación Mexicana de Empresarios LGBT (FME-LGBT)
- Scandinavia - Scandinavian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (SGLCC)
- South Africa - PLUS
- Uruguay - Cámara de Comercio & Negocios LGBT de Uruguay (CCNLGBTU)