Join the NGLCC Internship Program!
The NGLCC Internship Program is designed for undergraduate students looking to collect real-world work experience. NGLCC accepts interns on a rolling basis, and all internships will be conducted remotely until further notice. Interns are expected to work with every department within NGLCC to get a sense of their entire organization and expand their learning opportunities.
- Affiliate Relations & Advocacy
- Corporate Relations
- Supplier Diversity
- Digital Media & Communications
- NGLCC Global
While working at the NGLCC, the intern will assist with:
- Assist in drafting correspondence to an international/national audience (key stakeholders, affiliates, constituents, press, etc.)
- Participate in webinars and educational events on behalf of NGLCC
- Attend (virtual) meetings on behalf of NGLCC
- Research and monitor current affairs as they relate to global LGBT rights
- Attend events that NGLCC hosts
- Office administration support
- Enrollment in an accredited college or university
- Ability to take initiative and work alone when needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Willingness to learn about and become engaged in a cutting-edge aspect of the LGBT movement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply, please fill out the application linked below. Please fill out all the required fields and attach your resume below and contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
NGLCC has two internship timelines:
1) a spring/summer internship
2) a full academic year internship running from the fall semester through the spring semester of the following year
If your school uses a different time format, contact us, and we will discuss further provisions. Please indicate whether you are eligible to receive academic credit for your internship.